Table of Contents
A Note from Jackie
- Feature Article - Taking That Leap of Faith
Conscious Creation Tip
Quote for the Month
A Note From Jackie
Pruning and Improving!
It's that time of the year when my gardeners are helping me to cut back my roses so the roses can re-bloom anew in the spring. While the barrenness is someone disconcerting for the moment, I am thrilled at the prospect of what happens around mid-April when everything is overflowing with brilliant color in my yard...and the pruning makes that possible.
Now after seven years of finding just the right roses, there's no more new ground to plant. So that only leaves me with two choices - to find the roses that are not of the highest quality and replace them with a select few new ones or just leave the garden as is. But why not make my lovely garden better - even if it's only culling and replacing just a few?
And therein is the message. It doesn't always require a complete overhaul of your life to make it more beautiful, more vibrant and more fulfilling. It just might be culling out a few old beliefs that don't serve you, a few old habits, a few old programs. Pick one or two today and start Consciously Creating a replacement. You'll be amazed at how your life will bloom anew, too!
Become an Affiliate
Taking That Leap of Faith
Most of us live in fear of taking that big, bold step into the unknown. How do you give up the known for the unknown, for insecurity, uncertainty and who knows what else? Clearly for a lot of people, it's terrifying.
But consider the possible upside. Your life could be better - certainly no worse? You could make more money, have more love and see your dreams realized! You could be leaving behind insurmountable baggage and traveling a new pristine path filled with joy, exciting adventures, satisfying new experiences and wonderful new people! Most of all, if you have been resisting that inner voice that speaks from your heart, and you make this new commitment, you will be living the life you were intended to live.
And here's the best part! When you take that first step into the future - even if you cannot see where you are headed - the Universe will open the next door for you. When you take the step after that, another new door opens. Do you remember movies where the heroes stop at a giant chasm and wonder how to get across? But once they take a step in faith, one step on the bridge after another magically appears until they are across the divide? That's how the Universe works. Make the commitment to change toward something positive and life-enhancing and the Universe will reveal the steps as you need them.
So how do you take that first step?
- Breathe - Take a deep breath. Breathe out the stale complacent energy and breathe in fresh new energy. Do this ten times and feel yourself relax into it.
- Meditate - Get quiet and then get clear on where you are headed. What it is you want to achieve through this change. Take all of your fear, imagine bundling it up in a leak-proof container and shipping it to the Center of the Earth, where it is consumed in molten lava. Then open yourself to the support that the Universe is sending you. Bask in that gracious support and let it fill you with optimism and joy.
- Find Your Center, Ground, Empower Yourself - When you finish meditating, rise up and stand with your two feet wide apart, solidly planted. Ground yourself by seeing your feet as roots extending into the Earth. Feel rooted and stable, gaining strength and steadfastness. Notice how you are starting to feel empowered. You have support from the Universe, you have stability from the Earth, now feel your own empowerment growing, filling your entire body. Observe this empowerment growing in your heart! Feel this vibrant energy coursing through your system, and extending out through your aura or energy body. You are bursting with positive empowered energy.
- Declare Your Faith - State your faith in the Universe to help guide you toward your highest good as you take this next all-important step. Know the Universe is carrying you along in its embrace, welcoming your commitment. Express your gratitude for this assistance and for the doors that are opening to ease you into your new life.
- Discover Your Courage - Like the Lion in the Wizard of Oz, uncover your hidden well of courage and let it flow forth. You are a courageous person; you were born with the ability to stand in your truth. Remember that you are not alone on the journey; you have help!
- Set Your Intention - Now that you are clear about your ultimate goal or objective, state your intention to the Universe clearly and succinctly, in visual detail and with the beautiful emotions of joy and wonder. Then write it, post it around your home, put it on a Vision Board or in a Vision Box...do whatever you need to do to create it as a physical living embodiment of your intention for success.
- Act As If, Believe - Even if you are having doubts about the outcome of your new endeavor, Act As If it were to be a great success, and proceed with vigor under the assumption that it will. Put your belief in the next step, and then do it again with the one after.
- Let Go of the How - Don't worry about all the details. Surely, you need to plan, prepare, and activate the right steps to create a successful endeavor. But you don't have to know every detail ahead. You've set the course and the Universe will take care of the rest. Be open to "course correction" by the Universe, so you can take advantage of each new opportunity.
- Ask for Guidance - Just before you take your Leap of Faith, invite the Universe to direct you, counsel you and create a smooth pathway. Remember that you must be open to receive this. If "receiving" is not easy for you, here is where you must adjust your "antenna" so that you don't deflect the wisdom coming your way.
- Take the Step - Now's the time! Quit that job, start a business, release an old relationship that doesn't serve you, sell the old house and buy a new one, move across the country, make a large investment in your self-growth, get married to the person you love - whatever it is, if you truly feel in your heart that this is something you passionately desire, than make the commitment and allow your glorious future to unfold before you!
Would you like to reprint Conscious Creation articles? We would be pleased to have you help spread this vital information as long as you include the following signature at the end:
Jackie Lapin tours the world teaching Conscious Creation and Personal Frequency Management. She is the author of "The Art of Conscious Creation; How You Can Transform the World." Sign up to receive Jackie Lapin's life-changing fr*ee ebook: Beyond The Law Of Attraction: How Conscious Creation Can Help You Create The Blueprint For Your Future by going to http://www.theartofconsciouscreation.com/blueprint-ebook.html. To explore more books on Conscious Creation, go to Jackie's online bookstore for the Conscious Creator, www.manifestbooks.com, where you can also sign up to receive a Manifesting Tip a Day.
Conscious Creation Tip - Solutions to Self-Defeating Beliefs
In reading Visualize Confidence from Kirwan Rockefeller, PhD, I came across this valuable piece of advice on Solutions to Self-Defeating Beliefs.
When you find yourself encountering self-defeating beliefs, you can create solutions by trying some of the following ideas:
- Ask yourself, "Is there something else I'm not aware of?"
- Tell yourself," Even though it happened like this in the past, that doesn't mean the same will happen in the future."
- Wonder out loud, "How might I be mistaken?"
- Ask "What else do I need to know, or what else might be important to know?"
- Determine whose voice you hear in your mind. Is it the inner critic? Is it your parent or child? What might an image of this voice look like?
- Cancel the old by imaging a red stop sign and replacing it with a new image, such as gold medal or something else that reminds you of your strength.
- Use your affirmations.
- Imagine the old self-image fading like an old photograph.
BOOK CLUB ALERT!
I am available by phone to join people's book clubs if they wish to explore the concepts in The Art of Conscious Creation, How You Can Transform the World. To book an appointment, please call Rita at (818) 991-5143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy reading!
Thinking from the Infinite: Living Your Life Outside the Box
by Carell Zaehn
If you would like to approach manifesting from the point of view of Religious Science, this small guidebook is very helpful. Zaehn presents the "four practical steps to empowering your life," and sample "treatments" that can alter your future. "Treatments" are the method created by Religious Science founder Dr. Earnest Holmes to dialogue with the Universe. These very easily-crafted "letters to God" - meant to be spoken as well written - which clearly state your willingness to revere and trust God and turn over your very specific request for new direction and change. They are great blueprints for anyone seeking a God-centered manifesting process to bring change to a specific aspect of one's life or to one's life in general.
You can find this book at www.Manifestbooks.com
Quote for the Month
"You never lose anything that is still for your highest good through the act of release. Instead you make way for your expanded good to come to you."
--- Catherine Ponder
Rassouli (Fusionartist) is one of my favorite artists. He has a website that you can peruse his amazing art and inspirational paintings. Check it out here: www.Rassouli.com.
RASSOULI is a visionary artist who has a unique way of reflecting spiritual experience by expressing images from his subconscious onto canvas. He often stimulates creativity by meditating at dawn watching the sunrise in a natural setting, or by envisioning a mystical journey through a night sky. His style does not focus on what is literally seen by the artist, but by surrendering conceptually to what is felt on a deeper level.
Rassouli's painting technique is known as Fusionart, a style that he has created and registered and is presently teaching to many artists in Southern California. The main theme of Fusionart is cosmic unity. The painting style is derived from mysticism, near-eastern spirituality, and a foundation in European painting technology.
SOAR in 2010 -Shifting The Trajectory of Your Life Path
In your quest to create, attract and manifest the life, relationships and work of your dreams, you have probably bought a lot of books, attended a ton of teleseminars, and invested a lot of time, energy and money looking for the “it” that will change your life. And, like many you might still be searching.
- Are you ready to see and experience yourself as the conscious creator that you are?
- Are you ready for your dreams and desires to manifest in your physical reality?
- Are you ready to celebrate dreams and goals once seen as previously impossible?
If you answered yes, you’ll be excited to learn that my good friends Anita Pathik Law and Lorraine Cohen are offering a f*r*e*e teleseries called “SOAR in 2010 -Shifting The Trajectory of Your Life Path,” on February 4th. You can reserve your spot now at: http://www.profcs.com/app/?Clk=3503256
These sessions will be rich in both inspiration and content and will give you a tase of what you can expect in their groundbreaking, interactive tele-program called: Aligning With Your Destiny: an 8 Step Blueprint for Whole Life Transformation beginning on February 25, 2010.
Reserve your spot for this F*R*E*E teleseries, “SOAR in 2010 -Shifting The Trajectory of Your Life Path,” on February 4th. You can reserve your spot now at: http://www.profcs.com/app/?Clk=3503256
Think or Sink by Gina Mollicone-Long
Are you ready to make 2010 your biggest year ever? This is not about New Year’s resolutions – this is about New Year’s REVOLUTIONS! Discover the one choice that changes everything at http://www.ginaml.com/think
I highly recommend this book to you if you are serious about getting results in your life!
Gina Mollicone-Long is a peak performance specialist, best-selling author and serial entrepreneur. She has worked in big business, small start-ups, high-tech and non-profit. She is an expert on personal power and has a gift for making complicated concepts easy to understand and use in your life.
LIFE-Living in Freedom Everyday!
Six simple steps to greatness that will turn your life around!
Let’s face it … there’s no lack of people out there telling us how to improve our life – how to raise ourselves up by the bootstraps from whatever beginnings and backgrounds, and over any hurdles we may have faced…
But I don’t think I’ve ever come across a simpler, more well-laid-out roadmap to achieving your God-given greatness than this one.
The popular Life and Business Coach, author, and speaker Kenneth Brown has just released his second book, “L.I.F.E – Living In Freedom Everyday”.
Kenneth says he’s giving away a number of free goodies when you get his book
… and get YOUR copy TODAY, while there’s still time to get in on the Big Give-Away!
Author University 101
Imagine a gathering of some of world's most sought after marketing and publishing experts ready to give you the "keys to the kingdom" to:
- Get your book published
- sell your book to a publisher
- promote yourself using low-cost means online to catapult your sales & exposure
- make your book a bestseller
- transform your business into a mega success
It's not a dream. In fact, that's what you can expect at the upcoming Author101 University event coming up in March. Get more details here: http://www.webmarketingmagic.com/app/?af=1121442
You'll hear top publishing and marketing experts reveal tools and techniques to get your book published and double or triple your income as an author or publisher.
But this program is not just for established or aspiring authors. It is for entrepreneurs, small biz owners, speakers, and just about anyone else looking to meet and learn directly from some of the bestselling authors and experts in marketing.
- MARK VICTOR HANSEN, Co-author of Chicken Soup series, will show you how to sell gazillions of books!
- BRENDON BURCHARD reveals strategies for getting sponsors to give you money!
- ALEX CARROLL shares his secrets to massive radio publicity!
- TOM ANTION will teach you the real secrets to making money marketing online!
- Plus DAVID HANCOCK, RICK FRISHMAN, CRAIG DUSWALT, and others, including Bestselling authors
Dr. Barbara De Angelis and Loral Langemeier! Armand Morin - one of the greatest internet marketers of all time has just agreed to join our faculty!
There will also be many AGENTS, EDITORS, AND PUBLISHERS on special panels looking to meet you and willing to share their coveted industry secrets.
Get more details here: http://www.webmarketingmagic.com/app/?af=1121442
About Jackie Lapin
You could call her "Earth's Cheerleader." Jackie Lapin is a writer, speaker and visionary who is educating and uniting the planet's people to manifest a better, healthier more peaceful and joyful world. She is revealing to humanity its ultimate power for global transformation and leading the call for synchronizing a vision for a new and better reality...just as a football cheerleader unites the stadium in a cheer for victory. In this case, the victory is our very own survival and happiness. She is motivating, urging, rousing and inspiring a unified call to action!
When not visioning, meditating, writing, speaking, reading or working with her fellow United World Healing members, Jackie can be found tending the 250 roses at her home, taking pleasure in her friends around the globe, traveling, photographing the world around her and enjoying nature.
For more information on Jackie and her new book, The Art of Conscious Creation - How You Can Transform The World, visit us at www.TheArtofConsciousCreation.com . Visit us today and register for your F*R*E*E gifts to start consciously creating a better life for yourself and our planet!
Comments or Questions? I'd love to hear from you! Jackie@TheArtOfConsciousCreation.com.
You can use any of the articles or tips I have created in your newsletter, website, blog or forum, provided you reprint it in its entirely, including my copyright, contact information and a link back to my website www.TheArtofConsciousCreation.com.
© Copyright 2010 Jackie Lapin Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.